It is just one of those days when you just dont want to wake up. Everything is going wrong and to top it off my family aint with me. Could this be the beginning of a midlife crisis? or is it just a string of bad days? I don't know when these series of bad events will end and when the sun will shine again but I guess I gotta keep going. I beat it once and I know i will beat it again. I have got to deal with my parents being stressed out for loving us to much and me wanting to go home because I love them and dont want them to deal with all this shit. Being told that I am a selfish harsh bitch for once not wanting to deal with other peoples shit. Was the dream I had of a parent dying the beginning like it was a couple of years ago? i remember crying in the dream and waking up with tears just as I did a couple of years ago. I woke up today feeling nothing. Feeling empty. Feeling like running to my moms arms crying and just giving her a huge hug because only a mothers touch can make all the pain go away... even if for a moment. My parents are the only people who will ever have the best intentions for me and I wish I were home with them right now. Im just tired. Too tired.
Sunday, June 3, 2007
when its over
It is just one of those days when you just dont want to wake up. Everything is going wrong and to top it off my family aint with me. Could this be the beginning of a midlife crisis? or is it just a string of bad days? I don't know when these series of bad events will end and when the sun will shine again but I guess I gotta keep going. I beat it once and I know i will beat it again. I have got to deal with my parents being stressed out for loving us to much and me wanting to go home because I love them and dont want them to deal with all this shit. Being told that I am a selfish harsh bitch for once not wanting to deal with other peoples shit. Was the dream I had of a parent dying the beginning like it was a couple of years ago? i remember crying in the dream and waking up with tears just as I did a couple of years ago. I woke up today feeling nothing. Feeling empty. Feeling like running to my moms arms crying and just giving her a huge hug because only a mothers touch can make all the pain go away... even if for a moment. My parents are the only people who will ever have the best intentions for me and I wish I were home with them right now. Im just tired. Too tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
awwww sunshine, what's wrong? come eat ultra chocolate ice cream with me and we can watch that creepy buffy episode you love so much. call me when you get home.
love katya
Cute patootie!
Whats up honey pie? If anything is wrong anytime you can always tell Katie and I. We will always love you and want the best things for you in life. You can tell us anything and we will try our best to help you out or just listen. I know sometimes I give you my opinion and if you just wanna talk and to let anything go we can do that. or if not we can follow katya's lead and just eat and be merry!
love you lots lovely legs,
christie kay
ps your page is cool and artistic- my favourite picture is the one with the pirate in it (and you katie and I! yes the best people ever!)
Post a Comment