I was reading an article on CNN about how someone posted on Wikipidea that Nancy Benoit was dead before the officials actually found the bodies and it made me wonder "SAY WHAT?"... Could it be something wrong with the time stamp or someones twisted explanation for Chris Benoit's decision to not to the Pay per view fight or was it something more sinister? I guess we will find out soon.
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Coincidence, twisted or sinister?
I was reading an article on CNN about how someone posted on Wikipidea that Nancy Benoit was dead before the officials actually found the bodies and it made me wonder "SAY WHAT?"... Could it be something wrong with the time stamp or someones twisted explanation for Chris Benoit's decision to not to the Pay per view fight or was it something more sinister? I guess we will find out soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment