I think the most perfect date is during a snowy day. Everything is covered in snow, the outdoor lights look blurry because the snow is falling from the sky so fast. It is cold outside but sooo warm inside. You wake up and go downstairs and see that the Christmas lights are on and there is a cup of hot chocolate waiting for you. Your partner gives you a kiss and you just lay together on the couch and snuggle as the morning Christmas cartoons are playing on t.v. in the background. You both head towards the Christmas tree and grab the presents that you got for each other and ignore the other ones because that day, that Sunday morning, is all about you and your partner. You take a snap of both of you laying down, snuggling. Your partner laughs and asks why you are taking a picture in a sweet and caring manner while kissing you and you say "I don't want to ever forget this moment".
That is the moment I want to have one day with my future husband :P... I want the feeling of it every day when I truly find the person I am meant to be with.
No comments:
Post a Comment