
Oh man I remember Op Shop ball 2007 like it were yesterday. Okay where do I start?
THE ALCOHOL THAT DIDNT WANT TO BE DRUNK.
I have no idea how that alcohol fight started but it did and boy was it fun. All i remember is that some alcohol was dropped/poured on me by mistake...and it was game on! It started with me and Read and we were chasing each other and throwing beer on each other and then i ran to the bathroom so that I couldnt be sprayed again. I went into the boys coz the girls room was SOOO busy and I took my piss, made my peace (hehehe) and walked out and as soon as I got out, SPLASH! Read and Jordie Pants threw more alcohol on me and in my eye! I saw Xtina holding beer and i hit her cup and the alcohol hit Read and she wasnt too happy at the wasted alcohol. I ran away immediately and thought I was going to get away when out of now where, I slipped and fell and I knew it was game over for me. Read poured his beer all over my head while i was still on the floor and then i felt a sting on my knee and thats when I realized I had bruised my knee when I fell. I dont know how coz i fell backwards. We called it truce coz i think his girl was getting annoyed and then I couldnt help myself and threw 1 more cup and then called it truce for real. PRETTY FUN (I know grammatically that phrase doesnt make sense :P)
THE COLD BOOB
I had just found C-pants and since I had alcohol all over me, I realized that my boobs felt cold. I felt them and they were pretty cold because of the alcohol. I said "Xtina, my boobs are cold!" Jordie Pants looked at me like what and I realized that she hadnt heard me so I screamed again,
"Xtina my BOOBS are COLD!" and alot of people near us turned around! She came over and put her hand and touched my boobs... after 5 seconds, we both pulled back coz we realized how weird it looked!
HANS IS HAIRY
Xtina was talking to Hans, a Finnish boy and so I came over and realized that he had alot of chest hair showing through his top. I started playing with his chest hair and Xtina decided to join in. I became dissatisfied and decided to open more of his buttons :P. I then opened 1 of my dress buttons because it seemed like a good idea at the moment. Xtina then closed my button for me.
THE ELUSIVE BUTTONS!
Ok over the night my buttons would come undone and Xtina would always do them up for me again. I know some of the time it was me doing it but there were times when seriously came undone on their own. I SWEAR! hahaha.
DISAPPEARING KATYA
When we were about to go home, we decided we would walk home... We tried to call Todd to see if he could pick us up but he didnt pick up his phone so we started walking. After 3 minutes of walking, we realized Katya had disappeared. We tried calling her but it didnt work but then she eventually picked up and then told us she had gotten into a car with the other girls.
THE COLD WALK HOME
Oh man we had to walk home and it was sooooo cold! My legs were sooooo cold... hahahha... but we got there in 1 piece... eventually...
OH MAN IT WAS SUCH A FUN NITE! WORTH THE 40 BUCKS AND THE GOON! HAHAHA
No comments:
Post a Comment