Saturday, June 2, 2007

Sydney trip

Sydney trip was sooo much fun. Let me see..what do i remember?... I remember buying a UDL 6 pack and paying only the price of 1! SKILLS! Ok there werent any skills involved but dumb luck... hahaha... I remember Claudia and I and i think Xtina going to Havana and not being able to get in because you had to be on the list... and i remember lying to the bouncers that we had come all the way from Canberra for a girls party... we only knew the 2 girls names because we ran into a stranger on our way to Havana and he told us to lie and say we were on the birthday girls list.... even tho we didnt kno who she was...hehehe... sneaky! We got in and for a reduced price! OH YEA! Oh and I remember just hanging out in other peoples rooms... what a trip... pretty fun... oh and how can i forget the picture i took of katie... prettyTHE SYDNEY TRIP 2007 was pretty fun. Let me see what do i remember... I remember buying a six pack of UDL and getting charged for only 1! OH YEA! SKILLZ.... The cruise was pretty fun too

No comments: