Friday, June 1, 2007

The Naughty Nurse from the Uni Bar


OH BOY WAS I NAUGHTY! HAHAHA! Well not really... I was a good girl i swear... I can see that you dont believe me... but i really was a good girl... SHUT UP KATYA... I KNOW U R PROBABLY THINKING "SURE"... hahahhaa...

THE SL*T! AND THE COSTUMES
It was the one event that you could dress up like a s*#t and get away with it. I did... hahhaha... It was such a fun night. It started with a hangout at Johnny's with alot of the girls showing off their costumes and the boys showing theirs off too... Tarz was wearing a jump suit style nurse outfit with her buttons opened... Read was wearing that apron type thingy that they give to patients and was wearing a plastic butt...because i guess his butt is too small... hahahaha...j/k.... Squina was wearing a Janitors outfit and holding a mop... a dirty mop...hahahha.... I got my costume from the Funny Store in Civic and it was pretty cool.

DOCTOR, YOU ARE BLEEDING!

When I was taking a pic with Johnny I was holding up two breezers and after the flash went off, Johnny looked at me and was like "Is that your drink all over my doctors shirt?" and I looked at his shirt and it was RED! I guess while taking the pic, i tilted my Raspberry breezer and it went all over johnny and a bit went on me. I kept apologizing and like always, Johnny was awesome and was like "Its actually pretty funny!"... wat a sweet heart... I felt sooo bad... but hey he was like "now it looks like i was in an operating room and have blood on my shirt"... hahha...Okay so he wasnt bleeding nor was in an operating room and ok so wat if it was all my fault, I really didnt mean to... MY BAD!

THE TIRED AND THE SICKIES

Katya and Xtina didnt come :(... Katya was tired and Xtina sick... I missed yall


THE ELUSIVE BUTTONS

I SWEAR the Elusive buttons are everywhere... except this time it wasnt me, it was Tarz! By the end of the night, all... YES ALL of her buttons were undone! HAHAHAHHA! Damn shorty :P

Overall a good night and a good time :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.