
I just finished watching United 93 again and then when i finished watching it i went to the computer room and the song "The color of love"was randomly playing on the computer, and this is the song that Boyz II Men released not too long after 9/11 and had a brief image of the light in place of the twin towers... mad coincidence.
I just dont understand how people can hate each other so much to kill each other...and i am not only talking about what happened on that day, but what happens everyday... i just dont understand how a person could intentionally put a knife, a bullet etc. into another person... seriously... it is so depressing sometimes when i turn the tv on to the news...
I was reading an article about a little girl who was named "Baby Grace" by the police while attempting to identify her and after properly identifying her, they found out that the 2 year old had been grabbed by the hair, thrown across a room, pushed underwater and belted, amongst other things. How can anyone...any mother do this to her own child... how can anyone do this to another human being?
I just dont understand people sometimes... sometimes i think that we are worse than animals, at least animals do it for survival reasons, we just do it because of pure evil.
It's just sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment