After learning of some home truths from an anonymous person, I realized somethings in life aren't meant to be. At first when i got the message I was a bit annoyed that some people can say they love you and get with someone else. It was an incident that happened in May which I wont mention but it made me realize that I don't know this person. Thanks to this anonymous person, it has made me realize some things. I guess it is true that you can't be friends with your ex, even though i don't believe that. I write and get no response, people say shit and I protect but i am totally over it and getting ready for tomorrow. Last week was the first time I actually let a guy knowingly flirt with me in 2 and 1/2 years. I mean the only action I got during our separation was through a dare and even then it meant nothing because my heart was somewhere else. It was great because it made me realize that the absence of communication actually does help a person move on from another. I feel great and ready to go to the next chapter. A year left and the world is my oyster and the sky is the limit. I never thought I could be strong again but this anonymous person has help me tremendously. I removed the anonymous message from my blog and deleted it from my email out of respect of my ex but I just wanted to say, we tried, we failed, it is just time to move on.
Its a new day.
1 comment:
Sounds like you believe what you choose. You were never forced to be with me, and if you must move on I will not stop you. I guess this sure is evidence of how unpopular I am with people, trying to sabotage me is GOD KNOWS who???? Why would you believe that I had someone else???
Post a Comment