Saturday, August 11, 2007

Some people wont change...so lets do karoke!


I have realized that some people will never change who they are because they will always keep being selfish and think about themselves. It is a fact of life. It is quite disappointing, but hey, who the hell cares... they will swim in their own little world while I go Karaoke! HAHAHA! Yes last nite was my first Karaoke experience. After receiving a phone call from Tim Tam and Squina, I left the Unipub and rushed to their sides and sang the Shoop Shoop song (Its in his eyes) by Cher... with Katya by my side ofcourse :). Apparently I had a fan in the crowd coz we left with Tim Tam and his crew to go to Unipub and then left again to go to Chicken Gourmet. On our Chicken Gourmet, this French guy was like "I have got a question for yall" and Katya was like "Question for who?" and he was like "Question for her (pointing to me)"... Orione then realized that the guy spoke french so they started to talk in French the whole way to Chicken Gourmet... apparantly about me... but I was way too driven to get to Chicken Gourmet that I was running all the way there...HHAHAHA... so we got to chicken gourmet and he was still obsessing over me but then we decided to leave coz Katya was tired so we went around looking for a taxi and eventually got one and the taxi driver was awesome... apparently he goes to UC... and we were like "Can we be your friends?" and he laughed and even offered to discount our taxi fare but we wanted to pay the full fare...And then i freaked out coz i couldnt find my keys... so we woke poor ol' Jenny up... and then i realized my keys were still in my door hole... woops... hahahaha...It was a pretty fun nite despite the 2 people i realized that will never change...But i guess it is their life... TISK TISK...

No comments: