I was looking at this picture and I realized how many people have come into my life and go... It happened in Cuba...then in America...then in Russia... and even now in Australia... I mean all the people in this pic have either left or will one day just be a memory in the back of my head...or wherever your memory bank in located in your brain...like always, we will find each other again through the internet and will get excited but after a couple of weeks or perhaps months, it will become a burden and we will lose each other again, well except on xmas...everyone will get their own families and get new friends and be in different countries and all the good and the bad between the people you used to know, start to fade as each year passes by... right now we say we will know each other forever, but being realistic, time will fade everything...
Sunday, August 12, 2007
people come and go
I was looking at this picture and I realized how many people have come into my life and go... It happened in Cuba...then in America...then in Russia... and even now in Australia... I mean all the people in this pic have either left or will one day just be a memory in the back of my head...or wherever your memory bank in located in your brain...like always, we will find each other again through the internet and will get excited but after a couple of weeks or perhaps months, it will become a burden and we will lose each other again, well except on xmas...everyone will get their own families and get new friends and be in different countries and all the good and the bad between the people you used to know, start to fade as each year passes by... right now we say we will know each other forever, but being realistic, time will fade everything...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Time will never fade my love for you
Post a Comment