I work at Kmart and i have noticed a crazy 'phenomena'... 8 out of 10 times, people who have their cell phones on them always receive phone calls right when they get to the registers. Its pretty crazy but it happens a lot. It happens to me too when I got shopping at Kmart, my phone goes off right when I get to the registers! CRAZY!
Sunday, July 1, 2007
Register Curse
I work at Kmart and i have noticed a crazy 'phenomena'... 8 out of 10 times, people who have their cell phones on them always receive phone calls right when they get to the registers. Its pretty crazy but it happens a lot. It happens to me too when I got shopping at Kmart, my phone goes off right when I get to the registers! CRAZY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Am I the one who calls you most of the time when you are at the register?
Post a Comment