Monday, July 30, 2007

Open your eyes


These past couple of weeks which i havent written much about have been crazy... I went to the best parties ever and had sooo much fun and have had great days but I also went through some of the toughest days ever... No matter how tough the days were there were people who were always making me laugh... and all the good swallowed all the bad and i have been doing good... I mean just the other idea I got up on a stage and did a dance performance in front of
over a 100 people and I had fun and did something I would normally be too scared to do. Lets just say the performance was SOO good that boys were buying me drinks after and giving me hugs and hi5's... of course I didn't let any of them get too close because I am at a stage in my life where I am discovering myself and having fun. 1 year to go and I want to make the most of my last year in Australia! It is so crazy to think that in just a years time I will be free to do whatever I want to do. I will be on my own and work on getting a job and move on with life and start a NEW chapter in my life. It is so scary and yet so exciting. I am so used to my parents taking care of me soo well but now it will be me taking care of them. I am so scared of disappointing them because I love them so much but I know one day I will make them soo proud of me and will repay them for everything they have done for me and for being GREAT parents.

my quote of the day is are you saying that "i am not the girl that can break your heart?" and my song of the day that describes the moment is:

Of all the things I believe in
I just want to get it over with
tears from behind my eyes
but I do not cry
Counting the days that past me by

I've been searching deep down in my soul
Words that I'm hearing are starting to get old
Looks like I'm starting all over again
The last three years were just pretend and I say

Goodbye to you
Goodbye to everything I thought I knew
You were the one I love
The one thing that I tried to hold on to

No comments: