Monday, July 2, 2007

I vote for Obama


Not only is he hot... and smart... but he knows how to play the game... he never seems to amaze me! Yesterday Barrack Obama raised 32.5 million dollars! That is more than Hillary Clinton's 27 million dollars and record high money raised by a democrat in a quarter!

CNN wrote a story headlined "Obama's money put Clinton's 'inevitable' nomination in doubt"

Thats awesome... if I were American my vote would go for Obama but I like him too much so I hope he loses because Bush has left US affairs and international affairs in disarray and who ever wins will be more of a janitor cleaning up GWB's mess than actually be a president.

I hope he wins but I don't know if America is ready/wants a black president yet... they are not ready for a 24.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It always comes down to 24 with you foo! Shyyt ;)

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Anonymous said...

Your posts sounded very intelligent, but regarding this Obama thing... the reason a black President was appealing was that President Palmer (24) had a brain-- a very big brain-- something Obama does not. Listen to Obama's words, don't just look at his crotch bulge. YOU wonder why the world is all crazy? Start with your criterion for electability!